Subject: Interview for the Evaluation of the European Social Charter
From: "Lena Siemon Marques" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "LUKOVIC Teodora" <[email-masked]>, "Lukas Wirnitzer" <[email-masked]>, "Dr. Felipe Isidor-Serrano" <[email-masked]>, "Dr. Heribert Damoser-Kuhn" <[email-masked]>, "Marje Kask", "Kertti Pilvik"
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 23:44:15 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Lena Siemon Marques. I am writing to you on behalf of Mainlevel
Consulting AG. We have been contracted by the Council of Europe's
Department of Internal Oversight to conduct an Evaluation of the European
Social Charter.
The European Social Charter is a Council of Europe treaty that guarantees
fundamental social and economic rights.

We have contacted your colleagues from the Chancellor of Justice for an
interview to learn about the Charter's relevance and effectiveness in
Estonia. Your colleagues have kindly referred us to you (see email below).
Could you kindly provide us with a contact person from the Ministry of
Social Affairs who might be able to speak on this matter?

Thank you very much in advance for your support.
Kind regards
Lena Siemon Marques

       Lena Siemon Marques
       Consultant

       Mainlevel Consulting AG
       Kölner Straße 3
       65760 Eschborn, Germany

       Tel +49 69 15324092 - 0
       Fax +49 69 15324092 - 9
       Mobil +49 175 5019584

        <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
        <http://www.mainlevel.de/> www.mainlevel.de

       Sitz: Eschborn

       Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main HRB 106287

       Geschäftsanschrift: Kölner Straße 3, 65760 Eschborn

       USt-ID: DE308716880
       Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Hüseyin Cifci

       Vorstand: Dr. Felipe Bodewig Isidor-Serrano, David Haasner, Olaf
Haasner

  _____

Von: Kertti Pilvik <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2024 08:41
An: Lena Siemon Marques <[email-masked]>
Cc: LUKOVIC Teodora <[email-masked]>; Lukas Wirnitzer
<[email-masked]>; Dr. Felipe Isidor-Serrano
<[email-masked]>; Dr. Heribert Damoser-Kuhn
<[email-masked]>; Marje Kask
<[email-masked]>
Betreff: RE: Interview for the Evaluation of the European Social Charter

Dear Lena Siemon Marques,

Thank you for your message. My colleague Marje Kask has forwarded your
letter to me. After reviewing the focus of the interview and the intended
target group, I believe that the Chancellor of Justice may not be the most
suitable participant for this discussion.

Instead, I recommend reaching out to the Ministry
<https://www.sm.ee/en/front-page>  of Social Affairs, as they are directly
involved in the implementation of the European Social Charter and could
provide more relevant insights for your assessment.

Sincerely,

Kertti Pilvik

  _____

Ms. Kertti Pilvik

Head of International Relations and Organisational Development

Office of the Chancellor of Justice

Kohtu 8, 15193 Tallinn, Estonia

Phone: +372 693 8434

www.oiguskantsler.ee <http://www.oiguskantsler.ee/>

From: Lena Siemon Marques <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2024 1:56 PM
To: Marje Kask <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: LUKOVIC Teodora <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Lukas Wirnitzer
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dr.
Felipe Isidor-Serrano <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dr. Heribert Damoser-Kuhn
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [VÄLJAST] Interview for the Evaluation of the European Social
Charter

[Version française ci-dessous]

Dear Marje Kask,

The Evaluation Division of the Council of Europe’s Directorate of Internal
Oversight (DIO) is currently conducting an Evaluation of the European
Social Charter. The aim of the evaluation is to assess to what extent the
work under the Effective Implementation of the European Social Charter
sub-programme has contributed to member states fulfilling their
commitments under the European Social Charter.

DIO has commissioned an external company (Mainlevel Consulting AG) to
carry out this evaluation, as represented by Dr Felipe Isidor-Serrano, Mrs
Lena Siemon Marques, Dr Heribert Damoser-Kuhn and Mr Lukas Wirnitzer.

You have been identified as a key stakeholder and we would therefore
kindly invite you to an online interview. The interview will last no
longer than 45-60 minutes.

Would you be available for an online interview via MS Teams on 10.
October, 13:00 - 14:00 h CET?  In case the proposed time slot is not
suitable, please let us know when you would be available for such
interview.

We suggest talking via MS Teams. However, if you prefer another means
(Skype, Zoom, phone), please let us know.

The collected data will only be used for the purposes of the evaluation,
and it will be treated in accordance with the Council of Europe data
protection rules. Any opinions you express will not be directly quoted or
attributed.

Further information on this evaluation is provided in the attached
document. For any inquiries concerning the evaluation, please feel free to
contact the DIO evaluation manager, Teodora Lukovic
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Your opinion is very important for the success of this exercise.
Therefore, we would like to thank you in advance for your participation.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Lena Siemon Marques

---

Madame Marje Kask,

La division d'évaluation de la Direction de l’Audit interne, de
l’Évaluation et de l’Investigation (DIO) du Conseil de l'Europe procède
actuellement à une évaluation de la Charte sociale européenne. L'objectif
principal de l’évaluation est de déterminer dans quelle mesure le travail
effectué dans le cadre du sous-programme « Mise en œuvre effective de la
Charte sociale européenne » a contribué à ce que les États membres
remplissent leurs engagements au titre de la Charte sociale européenne.

La DIO a confié cette évaluation a une équipe d’évaluation de la société
externe Mainlevel Consulting AG, représentée par le Dr Felipe
Isidor-Serrano, Mme Lena Siemon Marques, le Dr Heribert Damoser-Kuhn et M.
Lukas Wirnitzer.

Vous avez été identifié comme une principale partie prenante et nous vous
invitons donc à un entretien en ligne. L'entretien ne durera pas plus de
45 à 60 minutes.

Seriez-vous disponible pour un entretien en ligne via MS Teams le 10
octobre, 13h00 - 14h00 HEC? Si cette proposition ne vous convient pas,
veuillez s'il vous plaît identifier un créneau horaire alternatif qui
serait plus pratique pour vous.

Nous vous suggérons d'utiliser MS Teams. Toutefois, si vous préférez un
autre moyen (Skype, Zoom, téléphone), veuillez-nous le faire savoir.

Les données collectées ne seront utilisées qu'aux fins de l'évaluation et
seront traitées conformément aux règles de protection des données du
Conseil de l'Europe. Les opinions que vous exprimez ne seront pas
directement citées ou attribuées.

De plus amples informations sur cette évaluation sont fournies dans le
document ci-joint. Pour toute question concernant l'évaluation, veuillez
contacter Teodora Lukovic, responsable de l'évaluation à la DIO, à
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Votre avis est très important pour la réussite de cet exercice. C'est
pourquoi nous tenons à vous remercier d'avance pour votre participation.

Nous attendons votre réponse avec impatience.

Je vous prie d'agréer, Madame, l'expression de mes salutations
distinguées.
Lena Siemon Marques

       Lena Siemon Marques
       Consultant

       Mainlevel Consulting AG
       Kölner Straße 3
       65760 Eschborn, Germany

       Tel +49 69 15324092 - 0
       Fax +49 69 15324092 - 9
       Mobil +49 175 5019584

       [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
       www.mainlevel.de <http://www.mainlevel.de/>

       Sitz: Eschborn

       Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main HRB 106287

       Geschäftsanschrift: Kölner Straße 3, 65760 Eschborn

       USt-ID: DE308716880
       Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Hüseyin Cifci

       Vorstand: Dr. Felipe Bodewig Isidor-Serrano, David Haasner, Olaf
Haasner